Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ALA Voting

So...just under the wire (polls close in about four hours) I cast my votes for ALA. I'm hoping, based on the "I've worked here and small snippet" biographies presented that I was able to make an informed decision.

My NMRT stuff was pretty much decided upon earlier---they'd had each candidate fill out questions and send it to the list. As I read those notes, I put their names and my feelings about each candidate after reading their responses in a Google Document. Today, I just popped that open, did a final review with their biographies again and tada---voting.

It's nice to see a few people I know via listservs running for Members at Large. It does make me feel like I know some people who are involved.

Have you cast your vote (if you're an ALA member--of course)??

No comments: