Monday, November 12, 2007

Quiz on a Monday?

I got lost in one of my databases yesterday and didn't emerge from entering registrations until about 1 a.m. At least I get paid for this stuff...

The Brunette and I have long had a history of sharing cynical emails back and forth and these usually tend to crop up on Sunday nights as I'm trying to face another Monday morning. I missed my email to him last night so instead this morning I thought I'd look at just how cynical I score.

Lower than I thought...

You're Totally Sarcastic
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitude, then too bad. So sad.
How Sarcastic Are You?


You Are 40% Cynical
Generally you give people the benefit of the doubt. But there are exceptions.You buy into many of the things that mainstream society believes, but you're not anybody's fool.
How Cynical Are You?


Your Score: Oscar Wilde wannabe

You scored 49 Cynical, 57 Sarcastic, and 62 Intelligent!

You think that some people are stupid and you like to make fun of them but does not really want to hurt them emotionally. Full of potential!

Link: The How Cynical Are You Test written by TheBloodyCynic on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments: