Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Quote Sunday: Only 62 More Knitting Days...

I'm actually home in La Crosse with the Incredibly Patient Mother. And I don't leave the state until December (if all goes as planned). AND election day is nearly here, which means in just over another week I won't have to look at any more campaign ads. I will, however, have to survive my library as polling place.

But until then:

"It's a good pattern, life force sucking and evil but a good pattern."
(Can we tell the holiday knitting has started?)

"He did his best but I managed to survive the evening."
(Re-enacting Anne Boleyn's death for the library Halloween party.)

"No one else seemed to realize I was in mourning, but wearing black in New York--even to a wedding--is almost always acceptable."
(Quote from a hopeful NaNoWriMo project)

No comments: