Sunday, December 07, 2008

Random Quote Sunday: Rhetorical Questions

My orthodontist had originally recommended oral surgery. I declined, not really seeing the need to break my otherwise perfectly healthy lower jaw and move it less than 5 mm. Lo and behold, as we started moving the upper teeth, my lower jaw began to move forward and realign on its own. (This wasn't something I really noticed myself but the good ortho happily informed me Thursday morning.)

"Isn't it amazing what happens when you move the teeth out of the way?"

Of course, said appointment also led to

"I'll be in the ibuprofen bottle if anyone is looking for me."

and then....to the ever fabulous WarMaiden, I wondered about libraries

"Can I not just be offended that you don't have something I find offensive?"

No comments: