Friday, February 12, 2010

How Did I Not Know About This?

I am continually amazed how many resources libraries have that at times elude even the librarians.  For example, today Our Lady of the Business Office came to show me something she'd found spotlighted on our website: 

Ebsco's Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center (link goes to a listing of what all it has--sorry, local access only)

It covers visual art, collecting, games, photography, outdoors, needle craft, textiles, models...all kinds of stuff.

And it's mostly full text patterns. Okay, how many of you just perked up?  Be honest. 

I can't wait to show this to my knitting kids and the Tuesday night library knitting group.  And, you know, everyone else on the planet.

Free Access to Cool Stuff -- Welcome to the Public Library

No comments: