Wednesday, October 31, 2007

YouTube Playlists: The New Mixed Tape

While I've never been the recipient, I've certainly put together and assisted in the putting together a couple of mixed tapes/cds. (Showing my age...I remember making mixed tapes!!)

I was putting together a playlist tonight of YouTube videos and started thinking about how several songs reminded me of a guy I used to go out with in college. It wouldn't even be too hard to pull them together into a playlist and email the link to him.

I probably won't-- we're not that close anymore, even though we still MySpace but it got me thinking of a new way to tell someone you like them. Or even better--you could break up via YouTube Playlist.

1) Carrie Underwood's "Before he cheats"
2) Beyonce/Shakira "Beautiful Liar"
2) Anastasia's "I'm Outta Love"
3) Beyonce "Irreplaceable"

Yeah--that should be effective.

Who would you make a playlist for?

No comments: