Sunday, August 24, 2008

Random Quote Sunday: Last Round

We had an overnight gaming event at work last night. 12 hours with five other adults, 16 boys and 1 girl. I was kitchen wench, which meant I saw all the guys repeatedly in search of more salty snacks and another soda (six each, we'd passed out drink tickets). It went well, though I don't think I will ever understand the fascination with Rock Band or FPS games. Still, it had a bit of a sense of being in a frat house, with exhaustion taking the place of the expected lack of sobriety. These were young teens after all.

But our quote this week comes from Lady-in-Charge from last night, who made the following announcement around 3 a.m.

"Last call for freezie pops."

I'm going back to bed shortly. I don't have to be up....so I'm not going to be.

No comments: