Sunday, September 07, 2008

Random Quote Sunday: There's a Reason We're Friends

If you skipped last weeks posts, well--you missed some awfully pretty pictures. But when you put Tech Sergeant and I in the same place/conversation for very long, something crazy is going to come out.

"It's proof of how long we've known each other: he can see the skepticism through my sunglasses."
--Me to TS's dad. Did you see how big the sunglasses I was wearing were?

"Death and despair and lizards and such"
--Tech Sergeant's description of Nevada

"Here fish, fish, fish, fish..."
--My tried and true fishing call. I will attest that it worked, I caught a trout, much to the relief of the patient guide who kept telling me I was casting appropriately but the fish just weren't biting. JB was awesome.

"I'm impassioned about 25 cent tacos."
--Tech Sergeant, why he wanted the Rockies to win.

"There was bat movement and then he looked displeased."
--It's better than my play-by-play of football.

"I aspire to be your desktop."
--Me in full hipwaders, it's the closest I'll get to being a calendar girl.

No comments: