Thursday, January 01, 2009

Random Quote Summary

You've survived a year of the strange things I say...what were the best?

January:
"I need more wisdom. Same subject, more wisdom."

March:
"I'm being put in high company, I may have to stop blogging about my hair."

"You only get one pillow per hamster."

May:
[I want to]"Be silly with friends and forget for a while that advertising demographics consider us grownups."

July:
"95% of the world can be defined by picture books. The other 5% needs a time-out or a nap."

"Some things in life shouldn't be taken seriously and there are many days when I'm one of them."

September:
"It's proof of how long we've known each other: he can see the skepticism through my sunglasses."

"There was bat movement and then he looked displeased."

December:
"Can I not just be offended that you don't have something I find offensive?"

No comments: