Monday, July 23, 2007

Hedgehog Librarian Blog Birthday!!!

A year ago today I began this blog, living in a different state, working a very different job. I undertook the attempt to catch up with my 2.0 friends. Last year I posted 18 times--this year I average that and more per month.

It's been a challenging and difficult year, personally and professionally. I'm still not feeling 100% stable where I am but hopefully the next six months will provide more direction and answers.

Thank you to all who've joined for the ride, offering comments, encouragement (David...) and letting me know that you're actually still tuning in for a little dose of Hedgie.

Hedgehog blows out a candle on top of banana bread mini-muffin (homemade last night--I have a killer recipe).

And JCK--if you're reading this--Happy Birthday to you too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Hedgie!!

:)