Monday, June 11, 2007

Popular Songs--The Day You Were Born

Randomly two sites this week point me to Billboard Number One Sites -- one at PopCultureMadness and another at Josh Hosler's Site. It's a cute way to see what song was big the day you were born, the day/year you graduated high school, on a wedding day or other special day.

My birthday song: Jack and Diane by John Cougar Mellencamp. It's not a favorite song but it's one that I like. Another song has come out in the past 3 years (maybe longer?) that started with the same hook as Jack and Diane and I was always irritated when it wasn't then the Mellencamp song but ended being the other song, which I liked much less.

Check them out! Pretty fun and always good for water cooler conversation.


Thanks to Rachel and LibraryGarden for the directions!

No comments: