Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blog Day 2007

I'm late to Blog Day. Sorry...last week was insane and I'm still digging out from the piles of leftovers that I kept saying I'd deal with "after I get back from New York." This was one of those things...

Anywho Blog Day 2007

Five Bloggers Who I Find Interesting:

1. Discovery News Always interesting news from a scientific perspective. After all the current news that I read it's cool to see what the last thing coming in archeology is or a new discovery about birds.

2. The Yarn Harlot-- Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's chatty and amusing blog about knitting. The queen of knitting humor offers advice, hope, and the trials and tribulations of being a knitter, spinner, author, mom and more.

3. Research Buzz-- Tara is always on top of her game, calling out descriptions of the latest thing to hit the block and finding new ways to make reference a little easier, or at least more interesting. Always lots of neat links in her weekly rss or newsletter.

4. Librarian In Black -- Sarah is fabulous! Her stuff gets marked "unread" over and over in the reader so I can go back and enjoy what she's pointing out as a new tool I should be aware of.

5. Shelf Check -- the new library cartoon. Wit, joy, and pithy tackling of everything facing the library world du jour. Lots of fun!

Happy Blog Day (waving a small flag)

1 comment:

Sarah Houghton-Jan said...

Thank you for including me in your list. You are very kind! I hope I can continue to live up to your expectations!