Monday, September 03, 2007

Sunday Quiz: Star Trek, Flowers and Fight Club

Sorry I'm running a day behind. Last week I was in three states, on train/plane/subway/elevated train/car/bus/taxi, and I kind of collapsed on Saturday after work with the knowledge that for 24 hours--I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything except what involved my computer. I'm making some progress there too but still will have a few more things to do tomorrow post work.

But for now and until I can get caught up, I leave you with some quizzes.

Your results:
You are Uhura
































Uhura
80%
Will Riker
60%
Jean-Luc Picard
60%
Chekov
50%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
45%
Geordi LaForge
40%
Mr. Scott
40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
40%
Spock
37%
Worf
35%
Beverly Crusher
30%
Data
27%
Mr. Sulu
20%
Deanna Troi
0%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
0%
You are a good communicator with a
pleasant soft-spoken voice.
Also a talented singer.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test




I am a
Daffodil


What Flower
Are You?










Which Fight Club main character are you?




You are Tyler Durden. You are the Anarchist, Not against the system. But against the mercantile way of living, being written up as a statistic. You're sick of it and you are gonna let people know it. You are a Human being. Smart,Funny,and Sexy. But sometimes you fail to grasp the larger picture. You tend to screw people over with your attitude and not even realize it, Or maybe you do. Well whatever the case you are a lunatic. But you don't care...Your house is still relatively in one piece.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 comment:

Anna said...

Picard(95%), Canna, Tyler Durden
:-)