I was really coming up with good lines of Wednesday
"95% of the world can be defined by picture books. The other 5% needs a time-out or a nap."
---to my managing editor at the end of a non-work related email
"Some things in life shouldn't be taken seriously and there are many days when I'm one of them. "
---from an email to the host of last weekend's party