Monday, July 28, 2008

What Brings You Here Today?

One of the fun features of Feedburner is finding out what searches brought up my blog...

Unusual things I've seen?

"Wrinkle in Time is a bad book."

"good text message forwards" (This crops up a lot and points you to an entry where I talk about hating forwards)

"Leonardo TMNT" (Heroes in a half shell...I see a lot of searches for Leo)

"jonas brothers sign" (I imagine I was a disappointment )

"Quote for weird" (weird what I ask you?)

"my fantastic" (they are redirected to my ability to procrastinate...again, not what they were looking for)

"teen male heartthrobs" (see Jonas brothers)

"business card title interesting" (hmmmm)

It's quite an interesting peek into search engine optimization to see what resulted in me being brought up.

No comments: