Thursday, December 13, 2007

Children's Books by Celebrities List

My very dedicated aide who loves nothing better than creating displays that would make your senses overload asked me the other day for a list of all the books we owned that had been written by celebrities. How to get me on a tangent, right?

I have now compiled a list of 147 children's books by celebrities (not 147 different authors, just 147 titles). I'd put it on here but I don't want to abuse any non children's library people who might be reading this. (At least, not today) My library owns 53 of them. (English Roses by Madonna is not one of them)

Email me if you'd like a copy of the spreadsheet for display ideas--more than happy to share.

(List creation assistance came from Amazon, Nancy Keane, and Mid-Continent Public Library)

No comments: