Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So....Who Are All of You???

I posted one really long stream of conscious about ALA and BOOM, the number of people looking at this blog exploded.

Who are all of you--where do you come from-- and dear heavens do I have to be that prolific all the time? (Moment of Hyperventilation for the Hedgehog)

If you're dropping by for the first time, welcome. At a recent request I have included an email address on the blog so if you can decipher the "hope the robots won't pick up" code, please feel free to drop me a line. I can't promise such regularly lengthy posts but hopefully my ridiculousness will carry the day. I usually put up a silly quiz near the beginning of the week and I read a lot of Regency/Historical romance novels. So if those are breaking points, mi dispiace.

Otherwise, cheers!

No comments: